- [ESPM-615] - Use regression analysis of a set of core assets when predicting future behavior of Monte Carlo assets.
- [ESPM-619] - Assumptions: Limit the "Two can live as cheap as..." field to be from 1.5 to 2.
- [ESPM-620] - Monte Carlo: Only recognize assets in the prescribed subfolders: default, dfa, and private (if present).
- [ESPM-623] - Revise Monte Carlo process and simplify reports
- [ESPM-624] - Add option to choose between old and new Monte Carlo process.
- [ESPM-596] - Check for Updates button should redirect to Release Notes page
- [ESPM-606] - Correct spelling error on PDF report
- [ESPM-612] - Import of earnings from ssa.gov not working properly
- [ESPM-613] - Real estate - real rate of appreciation incorrect if purchase year is in the future
- [ESPM-614] - Real Estate Appreciation Rate shown in UI rounded but sent to CE unrounded
- [ESPM-616] - Calculated value at bottom of Current Savings page may be incorrect.
- [ESPM-622] - ESPLanner shows no records using database that was previously populated.
- [ESPM-626] - Assets and Savings: Current savings total is incorrect in some cases
- Improve consumption smoothing process to reduce convergence errors.
- Use regression analysis of a set of core assets when predicting future behavior
of Monte Carlo assets.
- Revise Monte Carlo process and simplify reports
- Fix self-employment taxes for singles.
- Update 2017 Standard Deduction for aged or blind.
- Ensure unrealized capital gains and carry over losses are properly handled.
- Calculate the employer portion of self-employment taxes for all single cases.
- Moved unearned income Med B tax from payroll to Federal tax.
- Delete the double application of the payroll (FICA) tax change.
- Subtract the cost of selling rental real estate from the gross proceeds.
- Treat the mortgage balance and monthly payment as current year dollars rather than prior year dollars.
- Infer the mortgage interest rate based on 12 monthly payments per year rather than 1 payment per year equal to 12 times the monthly payment.
- If interest rate is zero, return zero for annual interest payment.
- Determine applicability of Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) based on initial non-Roth retirement account balances and/or non-Roth retirement account contributions.
- Fixed issue in where consumption/income were improperly combined when calculating survivor insurance.
- Apply COLAs from the year of eligibility to the current year minus 1 to the Windex PIA.
- Re-initialize months of work deductions for WIB for each year of death in the survivor passes.
- Add Social Security survivor benefits in a divorced case if available.
- All states - Apply latest 2017 updates.
- Georgia - Base the Retirement Income Exclusion on each person's pensions, not the prorated taxable Social Security.
- Georgia - Add taxable asset income, capital gains/losses, other taxable income, taxable IRA distributions, taxable life insurance and exogenous annuity payments, and Real Estate income/losses into the Retirement Income Exclusion Worksheet.